|Model||Contact Area||Flow Rates (m3/hr)||Unit Dim A (mm)||Unit Dim B (mm)||Shipping Weight (kg)||Operational Weight (kg)|
A stable oxidizer, produced at the point of use.
Typically used with AAT Foam Fractionators (Flocculation) and Contact Chambers (Oxidation) to remove organic pollutants and disinfect water effectively. Used in conjunction with AAT Air Dryers to remove moisture from the gas stream and maximise ozone production.
Flocculation & Oxidation
When applied carefully ozone will remove organic pollutants and disinfect water effectively through two processes:
Flocculation – when used in conjunction with an AAT Foam Fractionator
Oxidation – when used in conjunction with an AAT Contact Chamber
As a gas, ozone is unstable and has a very short life, so it must be generated at the point of use within the aquarium. AAT Ozone Generators allow aquariums to have their own stable and constant oxidizing chemical supply.
To maximise ozone production AAT recommend using the AAT Ozone Generator in conjunction with a high quality, AAT Air Dryer to remove moisture from the gas stream.
Why Clients Prefer Ozone Generators
Aids water clarity
- Beyond combating toxins and odours, AAT Ozone Generators also improve water clarity by counteracting the undesirable effects of organic material in aquarium exhibits that cause clouding and discolouring.
- Designed to fit into systems with ease, requiring minimal space.
- Available in stainless steel or powder-coated cabinets.
- Wall or stand-mounted options available.
- Automatically controlled via an HMI/PLC interface displaying:– Ozone output control
– Fault alarms
– Pre-programmed Interlocks
– 4-20 mA control
|Model||Contact Area||Flow Rates (ft3/hr)||Unit Dim A (Inch)||Unit Dim B (Inch)||Shipping Weight (Lbs)||Operational Weight (Lbs)|