Commercial grade made-to-order life support systems.
Skid-mounted systems allow for fast and cost-efficient installation while providing a reliable and high-quality system for water treatment.
Ready to go
Skid Mounted LSS Units
Constructed under workshop conditions in our Life Support System production facility and fully-tested prior to shipment.
The skid units are available with a range of fittings to accommodate all budgets. Electrical system are adaptable from simple socket plug type right up to full HMI touch screen control with alarm outputs.
Why Clients Prefer Skid Mounted LSS
Compact and easy to use
- Neat, tidy and compact – optimise the use of space.
- All the components remain easily accessed for simple operation and maintenance.
- Flexibility to adjust the set points and change animals in the exhibit.
Premium quality components
- Beyond aesthetically impressive, these units are built to last in corrosive environments.
- When you install an AAT LSS Unit you are installing premium products made from high quality components.
- Featuring all of the critical elements in a life support system (built to bespoke specifications):
– Foam fractionators
– UV units
– HEX or Heat Pumps
– Bag filter
- Flexible electrical systems from a simple socket plug to full HMI touch screen control with alarm outputs..