In-house delivery specialists
More services and capabilities under one roof.
As our CEO, John Langmead, once said, “Building a world-class aquarium is no small undertaking. It is expensive, technically demanding, logistically complex and there are, quite literally, thousands of lives at stake.”
So, the last thing you need is an army of separate sub-contracted suppliers pointing fingers at each other when things go wrong.
Over the past twenty-five years, AAT has assembled an enormous portfolio of skills, capabilities and technologies into a single in-house aquarium-delivery team and turnkey operation.
Real teamwork helps us do our job to the highest possible standards, simplifies logistics, increases quality control and provides more peace of mind.
An exceptional portfolio of in-house capabilities.
- A seamless start-to-finish service.
- More than project coordinators - we are the lead supplier of equipment and services too.
- We offer productive collaboration between multi-disciplinary teams and resources.
- Our logistical and project management track record provides total peace-of-mind.
- A high-level of internal delivery means excellent control over quality assurance.
- System-thinking from design to execution, for a cost-efficient and durable aquarium that is easy to operate and spectacular to see.
Are you considering creating a new aquarium?
The first phase addresses feasibility, budgeting, concept development, creative themes, visitor-experience design and journey-mapping, detailed engineering and project planning.
The second phase focuses on acrylic manufacturing, construction and installation, the supply and installation of life support systems, waterproofing, lighting, filling and stocking the tanks.
The third phase includes handing the aquarium over to its owners and operators. Also included this phase, for older aquariums, are services relating to refurbishment and renovation.
Design > Build > Operate
Our Turnkey Service
Not sure what to specify?
We’re happy to help.
Every project and every aquarium is unique. Tell us about your situation and we'll recommend the products or services that best fit your needs.