Simple. Dependable. Effective.
AAT Sand Filters are resistant to chemical and ozone attacks, contain no corrosion-vulnerable metal components, can be back-washed automatically and are easy to inspect and maintain.
Why Clients Prefer AAT Sand Filters
Durable & reliable
- Made from strong, durable, premium-grade Vinyl ester resin that is resistant to chemical and ozone attack.
- No corrosion-vulnerable metal components inside the chamber.
- Quality fittings and valves.
- Water entering the chamber strikes a plate that deflects it evenly across the sand without unduly disturbing it.
- One-piece removable septum nozzles on the flat bed plenum under the sand create a smooth, distributed flow.
- Chose from a range of six different sand filters catering for flow rates of:
- Biological Filtration
24,400 litres per hour to 89,700 litres per hour.
- Chemical Filtration
36,600 litres per hour to 134,600 litres per hour.
- Aquarium operators can easily inspect the action inside through the large, transparent viewing port fitted as standard.
- Typically operated by AAT Control Systems (sold separately) that run backwash programmes on pre-set automated schedules.
- Premium-looking equipment is more likely to get the care, attention and respect it deserves from operators and maintenance personnel.