Versatile. Compact. Easy to install.
This unidirectional pressure filter (working pressure 0-100 PSI) is suitable for a wide range of filtering and water treatment applications. Compatible with filtering media for carbon purification or biological filtration.
Why Clients Prefer AAT Multi-function Bag Filters
Ideal for small systems
- Simple and robust alternative to sand-filtration in small systems.
- Often specified for systems under 20,000 litres (depending on factors and circumstances).
- Perfect for space-constrained plant rooms.
Easy to install
- Mount onto a base only, or a wall and a base, or a wall only.
- Four in-built mounting positions so the unit can be ‘rotated’ (vertical axis).
- No fixed lid-handles jutting out either side -removable handles enable lid removal in small spaces.
- Pipe size reducers enable connections of 4” and 2″.
- Designed by AAT personnel with intimate knowledge of the issues and challenges of onsite LSS construction.
- Easy bag removal due to built-in bleed vent in the lid and hinged basket handle.
- Connects easily to new and existing infrastructure.