Why waste thermal energy when you can repurpose it?
Titanium Heat Exchangers transfer thermal energy from one water-body to another, without the two ever coming into direct contact with each other. ‘Redeploying’ thermal energy that might otherwise go to waste help lowers the environmental footprint of the aquarium and is a cost-efficient way to maintain exhibit water at appropriate and stable temperatures.
AAT HEAT EXCHANGERS enable aquarium operators to transfer thermal energy from one waterbody to another, without the two water bodies ever coming into direct contact with each other.
Few things are more important to animal welfare than maintaining correct and stable water temperature. This is not necessarily a straightforward task. Different exhibition tanks are impacted in different ways by the heating and cooling effects of air temperature, visitor-traffic and direct sunlight. Water-temperature can fluctuate in different ways at different times of day and in different parts of the facility. AAT HEAT EXCHANGERS ensure that exhibit water is maintained at appropriate and stable levels, efficiently.
Why Clients Prefer Titanium Heat Exchangers
- Stainless steel external casing.
- Titanium heat exchanger plates.
- Each plate is individually sealed with gaskets for both air and fluids.
- New plates can be added quickly or existing ones replaced.
Counter current flow
- The flow distribution on each plate is alternated to allow counter-current flow for maximum efficiency.
- Simple operation and maintenance.
- Plates can withstand high differential pressures.
- Low price-point.
- Low operating cost.