Powered by simplicity
Inside AAT Foam Fractionators, a continuous stream of bubbles – uniform in size and density – circulate predictably and rise slowly against the current. With a 2-minute dwell time, these bubbles have plenty of time to attract all manner of debris and contaminants and convey them to the surface where they are removed.
Why Clients Prefer AAT Foam Fractionators
Versatile – 7 sizes available
- From 5 to 226 cubic meters per hour (180 to 7,988 cubic feet per hour).
- Body diameters from 300 to 2,000 mm (11.8” to 78.7”).
- Option for 100% air or air/ozone mixture.
Easy to clean and maintain
- Larger systems are primarily self-cleaning with an optional automated wash-down system and components.
- The rotating spray wash-down mechanism is the only moving part inside an AAT fractionator.
Resilient and durable
- Made with strong, durable, premium-grade vinyl ester resin – resistant to chemical and ozone attack.
- Quality fittings and valves.
- Free from corrosion-vulnerable metals inside the chamber.
Order individually or in batches
- Can be shipped anywhere in the world for on-site installation in batches
- Individual units can be supplied to replace or upgrade existing existing filtration solutions
Highly effective purification
- Unique chamber-shape, valve-designs and component-positioning.
- Tapered base reduces water exit velocity and allows fine bubbles to break.
- Venturi manifolds incorporates tunable Mazzei injectors. Internal baffle plate for uniform fluid flow.
- Acrylic viewing enables easy inspection of the venturi nozzles and the torrent of bubbles inside.
- Clear PVC dome and cone makes control and diagnostic analysis easy.
- Clear tubes enables visual inspection of mixing.