Opened on New Year’s Eve 2014, this spectacular public aquarium attracts visitors from around China and the world to Chengdu’s Seaside City shopping precinct.
The 8,500,000-litre main exhibit tank has a 40-metre-long x 8.3-metre-high viewing panel certified at the time by the Guinness Book of World Records as:
- The world’s largest acrylic window; and
- The world’s largest aquarium window.
AAT services and solutions for this enormous project included:
- Aquarium specialist construction works.
- A range of commercial life support systems installed on-site.
- Some smaller exhibits fitted with skid-mounted life support systems.
- Training and on-site support for the first 12 months of operation.