We are proud to announce that AAT has been listed as a finalist in the 2014 SC Master Builders Housing & Construction Awards. The submission was based on recent upgrades at UnderWater World in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast where we undertook specialist work that comprised the following:
- Installation of Life Support System Equipment (filters, UV, heat pumps)
- Installation of interconnecting pipework for cold and tropical salt water exhibits
- Refurbishment of exhibit tanks using specialised fibreglass systems
- Installation of water quality control equipment in AQIS room
- Refurbishment of viewing panels and manufacturing custom viewing domes
It’s great to be recognised as taking traditional building trades under the sea to become a world leading specialist aquarium contractor.